Strong Enough

 


Photo by Victor Freitas from Pexels




Good news! I know what I want in a love relationship. It has become clear to me. If I start now, I may find one in the next 100 years. I expect a lot from myself, and just as much from my partners. I will put the requirement list below and you will quickly see why it will be a long process. The number one quality you must possess is the ability to embrace my strength. This requirement will weed out a good percentage of suitors. 
     I am powerful and I am not afraid to use my power. I happen to like it. If you are going to be my lucky partner, you had better like it as well. I am not going to be your "nice lady", but I can be exceptionally nice. I will move Heaven and Earth to make you happy. If you take advantage of that kindness, I will break you. Hey, people can be complex. I think this post may become required reading for all future contenders. 
I will test you. I want to know how strong you are. When I stare into your eyes and try to verbally trip you up, what happens? Do you blush? Do you get tongue tied? Do you answer me and challenge me back? Yes PLEASE be that person. The quick one who can keep up and not get thrown by my test is the one that needs to stick around. 
     Oh, if you text like a sailor, I may be a sailor after a few glasses of rum. I consider it just another writing challenge. You are not going to shock me. Don't even try. On that topic, I'd prefer if you didn't talk like a sailor. I always prefer to talk about life, the universe and everything. That's so much more interesting.
     I want a person with big.....goals and dreams. Make this crazy world a better place. If you aren't that person, then you aren't my person. I love ambition for the sake of the world, and I dislike it for the sake of just acquisition.
     Speak your mind. I don't like guessing what is going on with you. Now, I am intuitive and I can often figure it out and get it out of you, but a more direct approach is appreciated. Guess how I found out about the last guy? I felt that something was wrong, I asked, and yes, it was. I think part of strength is being able to communicate without fear.
     To me, strength is also the ability to handle whatever life throws at you and not be broken by it. If you can't let things go it will weaken you. If you can't learn from your life lessons, please don't become one of mine.
I found that the most important quality is someone who truly is excited to be with me. None of this matters if I don't light you up! That first, then the list.
     My Ridiculously High Expectation List:
     Honest
     Strong
     Brilliant
     Ambitious
     Adventurous
     Active
     Funny
     Motivated
     A Little Nerdy
     Open Minded
     Kind
     Responsible
     Passionate
     Deep
     Attractive
And you know what? I want you to have the same list. 😃



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Letters of Sadness

The Restaurant

Soft to be Strong